BULLI Online Registration to open on Tuesday, February 19th at noon!
We are excited about offering you a new way to register for your courses. No matter where in the world you may happen to be, if you can get to a computer and the Internet, you can get to BULLI registration!
Since many of you, who had not requested to register online decided to try it anyway during previous registrations, we have assigned User Names and Passwords to ALL BULLI Members who have an email address registered with BULLI. You do not have to register online if you do not wish to do so. If you would like to use the paper form, you may.
For those of you who would rather print out the registration form from the online site, we have now provided that form. It is found at the bottom of the Registration page. You may click on the REGISTRATION link in the left-hand column on the main page (main page link below), We are also excited that the vast majority of BULLI members have chosen to register online. We have worked hard to fix any concerns that we had during previous registrations, however if you have any difficulty, you may call the BULLI office at 770-538-4705 and we’ll help you through the registration process.
YOUR PASSWORD AND USER NAME WAS MAILED TO YOU THIS MORNING. PLEASE LOOK FOR AN EMAIL FROM PSWEENY@BRENAU.EDU. CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DON’T FIND IT IN YOUR INBOX.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE WHEN YOU ARE SIGNING IN OR BE SURE THAT YOU TYPE THE INFORMATION IN CORRECTLY. USER NAME AND PASSWORD ARE CASE SENSITIVE.
1) Type www.intranet.brenau.edu/bulli into the address bar on your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) The link above will take you to the main BULLI page. A list of the classes is on the main page. This is a quick view way to see the classes. The easiest way to see all classes in detail is to click on the CLASSES AND EVENTS link in the left-hand column.
2) Below the description of the class, you will see the word “Register”. If you wish to register for this class, please click on “Register”.
3) This will take you to the page where you enter your user name and password. CAUTION: Your password may be different from the password you may have used for previous registrations. The user name and password is not the same as the username and password used in the BULLI computer classes. Each BULLI member has his or her own individual username and password.
4) You will be taken to a page, which allows you to register and pay for your class online. You will also have the option of sending in a check to cover all of your classes; however your registration is not complete until payment is received. After you have entered your phone number, please click “Register” to complete the registration process. This will take you to the payment page.
On the payment page, you will have the option of entering your credit card info and paying online or making an offline payment. If you choose to pay online be sure to click on “Pay by Credit Card” after you have entered your card information. If you choose to mail in your payment, just click “Make Offline Payment”
5) Please note that we no longer are using PayPal. Brenau now has an internal payment system. The only drawback to the system is that you must pay for each course individually. If you are registering for more than one course, you may wish to mail a check for your classes.
That’s all there is to it!
And now for some FAQ (Frequently asked questions)