The conference services coordinator is responsible for coordinating the daily college corporate services and college motors. This position provides appropriate service and support for Kirkland conference services. The coordinator advises, leads, and supports the college motors development activities that support the college’s mission. The coordinator works with corporate clients, college employees, students, and the community to fulfill contracted services and enhance college reputation for excellence. This is an exempt, professional-technical position that reports to the vice president of institutional advancement.
Must have the following:
· Bachelor’s degree or a suitable combination of education and work experience related to the above functions
· Three years experience working in business, industry, or education
· Advanced communication and interpersonal skills to make presentations, negotiate agreements, represent the college to outside agencies and groups, and other related activities
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs in an IBM environment; ability to work with numbers accurately
· Due to the diversity of the college population, we encourage applicants who are multilingual
Salary is $3500 per month. Mon-Fri 7:30 am-4:30 pm.
Recruitment Opens: March 6, 2007
Screening Begins: March 23, 2007
Recruitment Closes: Open until filled
Submit a letter of interest, the college job application and a resume detailing qualifications to:
Human Resources Office, East Building #108 Phone (425) 739-8212
Lake Washington Technical College Fax: (425) 739-8297
11605 132nd Avenue NE Website: www.lwtc.ctc.edu
Kirkland, WA 98034 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org