Job Title: Marketing Associate
MST - MainStreet Technologies in Atlanta, GA provides financial institutions throughout the US and China with software solutions used for analysis and mitigation of loan portfolio risk. Areas of focus include the Allowance for Loan & Lease Loss, Loss Migration, Problem Loan Reporting, Post Closing Documentation Perfection and related issues. MST solutions are configured for each individual institution, integrate with core systems, deliver greater adherence to policy, and exponentially improves efficiencies - all of which positively impact profitability.
Summary/Purpose of this Position: Marketing Associates are responsible for researching, contacting and qualifying prospective clients. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, loves “working the phones”, has the professionalism to pitch sophisticated prospects at financial institutions, and is comfortable with technology. Job tasks include generating leads and navigating financial institutions for assigned regions.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Employees in this position consistently must exercise discretion and independent judgment in performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Researching and locating banks and financial institutions in target markets
- Generate sales leads through communication, marketing, and networking
- Identifying and calling key decision makers at prospective clients
- Delivering a clear, concise value proposition over the phone
- Qualifying targets and identifying a prospect’s potential pain points
- Working with managers to effectively transition a sales lead
- Supporting sales managers and other members of the sales organization
- Assist with research projects-
- Market research
- Financial institution specific research
- Complete other ad hoc and ongoing projects and assignments
Basic Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- A professional "can-do" attitude
- Excellent work ethics
- Effective documentation skills
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Ability to navigate complex organizations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, including Excel & Word (Experience with ACT Software would be a plus)
- Two or more years of phone sales / lead generation experience preferred
- Record of consistently achieving or surpassing quota or other relevant performance benchmark
- BS/BA preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to identify “pain points” in conversation and turn them into sales opportunities
- Driven, aggressive, and persistent
- A team player; comfortable transitioning leads to the sales managers
- Flexible Schedule 8 to 5, 9 to 6, or 10 to 7 pm, etc.
If you meet or exceed the qualifications listed above, we would like you to consider joining our team. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.