The Business Sales Leadership Development Program offers an accelerated track for an exciting business-to-business sales career with AT&T. This 20 week paid program will put participants on the fast track toward a future with the industry’s leading services and solutions provider.
As a Business Sales Account Executive, participants will complete a 20 week paid program at the AT&T Business Sales Leadership Center, located in Atlanta, Georgia. This comprehensive program immerses participants in an environment that fosters the ability to sell our services and solutions to a broad range of businesses. With instructor-led and web-based training, as well as hands-on application, individuals will learn the communications industry from the inside out while discovering the value of initiative and entrepreneurial thinking. The program includes a combination of training targeted to enhance sales skills, leadership, AT&T product knowledge (including Wireless and Wireline, IP, Data & Voice), total account management, relationship building and business management. While in the program, participants will be required to make cold calls, prospect, handle customer issues, place orders, and meet quotas.
You will have the chance to work closely with a sales management team and benefit from their experience, ongoing coaching, assessment and support. Participants must be prepared for relocation to another US market after successful completion of the program. In market, you will be securing new business and managing existing business accounts.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree within the past three years
- Sales passion and a drive for accelerated growth in professional B2B sales
- Strong academic performance and active involvement on/off campus (ie; participation in internships, work, athletics, volunteerism, student run organizations, student government…)
- Strong communications skills
- Effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Flexible, adaptable, resilient
- High customer service standards
- Willing and able to relocate to another territory in the U.S.
- Valid and clean driver's license, current auto insurance and a reliable vehicle per transportation needs of the market
- Related experience with cold calling and sales a plus
APPLY NOW by visiting: www.att.jobs/b2b
AT&T College Connection Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/attCollegeConnection