We currently find ourselves in need of entry level talent at ProEdit. I wanted to reach out to you to see if you have any recent college graduates or college seniors that you feel might fit this opportunity. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or have someone in mind.
All the best,
Staffing Specialist (Cumming, GA) Job # GA0327
ProEdit has an immediate need for a full-time, onsite, contract-to-hire staffing specialist to join our rapidly growing Staffing team in Cumming, GA (ZIP code: 30040). The staffing specialist will work closely with the recruiters throughout the candidate vetting process and will be responsible for posting open positions, conducting internet searches for potential candidates, reviewing a high volume of incoming resumes, preparing candidate resumes and samples for clients, and coordinating the onboarding of selected candidates.
This is an exciting ground-floor opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing company. ProEdit is a casual, fun, and friendly place to work that offers opportunity for personal and professional growth.
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency with MS Word and Outlook
· Experience using social networking tools, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
· Experience performing internet searches and conducting research on the web
· Ability to learn new software applications quickly
· Excellent coordination skills and follow-through
· Must be outgoing and enjoy talking to people
· Previous recruiting or human resources experience
· Previous customer service experience
· Professional telephone skills
· Experience creating and/or manipulating Excel spreadsheets
Molly Scott | HR Manager | ProEdit, Inc.
P: 678-861-0231 | F: 770-886-6272
E: mscott@ProEdit.com | W: www.ProEdit.com
Words + People
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mollyscott2010
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ProEditFacebook: http://facebook.com/ProEdit.Recruiting