U.S. Department of the Interior
Bureau of Reclamation
Please see detailed flier file under “Logo” below.
$62,794.00 to $111, 389.00 per annum
Series & Grade: GS-0810-07/09/11/12
Reclamation is seeking a career professional to make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.
The primary duties of this position are:
• Conduct complex studies and develop annual and short-term operation plans.
• Provide oversight of reservoir operations.
• Develop or modify reservoir operating criteria as necessary to assure that reservoirs are operated to maximize the beneficial use of stored water.
• Prepare runoff forecasts using the latest techniques ensuring the forecasting formula is properly developed.
• Participate in the installation and maintenance of Hydromet (network of automated hydrologic and meteorologic monitoring stations) equipment.
• Provide technical guidance and lead lower graded employees who assist with implementation of the reservoir operations program.
To apply for this job please visit signin.usastaffing.gov.