Accommodations and Services 

Once in college, students must self-disclose and provide documentation that they have a disability to the DSP (Disability Service Provider), who is the Learning Center Director, if accommodations are needed.

Once the student has submitted documentation of disability, an official letter of accommodations will be provided based off of the specific needs of the student.

To submit documentation of disability or to speak with the Learning Center Director regarding your specific needs, please email

Although accommodations are only provided to students who have a documented disability, professional tutoring and academic coaching services are available for all currently enrolled students. Students may sign up for weekly standing appointments. Students who have disabilities or ESOL are provided with priority scheduling.