Brenau is excited to partner with the City of Gaineseville to offer the WeGo ride share service free of charge to our Students, Faculty, and Staff.
This service runs Monday to Friday from 6am to 6pm and provides rides anywhere in Hall County.
Step 1 – Sign Up With Brenau
Please complete the signup sheet at the link below to let us know that you would like to use the service. The information provided will allow us to keep track of how many Brenau community members are using the service, send you voucher code updates, and send periodic surveys about usage and feedback.
Formstack Link: https://brenau.formstack.com/forms/wego_signup
Step 2 – Download the APP (If you don’t have a Smartphone, skip to the Note is Step 3)
Apple App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wego-powered-by-via/id1529797309
Google Play for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hall.georgia&hl=en_US&gl=US
Step 3 – Schedule a Ride to anywhere in Hall County using the WeGo App
Note: Those who don’t have a smartphone to download the app can book a ride by phone, call 770-503-3333, Option 1.
Use the Brenau Voucher Code to book your ride.
Please note that you are REQUIRED to wear both Masks and Seatbelts for the duration of your ride.
How do I book a Trip using the Brenau Promo Code?
- Open the WeGo Powered by Via App
- Follow Login Instructions / Create an Account
- Please note that you DO NOT need to provide any credit card information
- Main screen will appear “with confirm my location”
- Go to the menu in the upper left hand corner of your screen indicated by three line
- Go to Promo Codes and enter the current Brenau code. Click on Done and then
- Hit the back arrow to return to the main screen and book a trip.
- To book your trip
- Confirm you Location
- Confirm your destination
- Type in a place & select from suggestions that appear below or type in the address
- Set my destination, this may change from a specific store to the larger shopping area when confirming the ride
- Confirm the number of passengers
- Book this ride
Occasionally the service will be experiencing high demand, and you will receive the following message.
You cannot set a time for a pickup when booking a trip. If you receive this message, you will need to keep trying until a ride becomes available.
How does it work?
Passengers can book a trip on a rideshare vehicle using the free WeGo app. Customers enter their pick-up and drop-off locations and a vehicle will pick them up within a block or two of their doorstep or a nearby location. Those who don’t have a smartphone to download the app can book a ride by phone, call 770-503-3333, Option 1. Wait time is typically 15 minutes or less in the City of Gainesville, but may be longer in other parts of Hall County. After booking trips, riders need to start walking to the virtual bus stop.
What is the normal wait time to be picked up by a WeGo driver?
Wait times will vary from 15 to 30 minutes depending on driver availability, but the WeGo app removes all the guess work as customers can now track the location of the vehicle in real time.
Peak hours are from 6-10 AM and 3-6 PM. During these times, if your trip is time sensitive, consider booking trips up to 1 hour in advance.
Link to WeGo FAQ
Map of Hall County with Points of Interest