Caring for You
Advocating a holistic approach toward health emcompasing the patient's physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Extensive use of the resources offered in the Gainesville community augment the services provided on campus. MEDICAL CARE IS AVAILABLE TO ALL ENROLLED STUDENTS & EMPLOYEES. ** Please leave your children at home **
Summer Hours: May 7, 2013 through May 31, 2013 our hours will be the same except on Friday when we close at noon.
CLOSED - JUNE 1, 2013 through JULY 31, 2013
Walk in services include:
- Examination by the NP when ill or injured
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Assistance with referral for further medical treatment
- Physical exams
- Testing available for Flu, Mono, Pregnancy, Strep, Anemia and UTI
- All patients seen on first come first serve basis
Please call 770-534-6135 to schedule an appointment for the following services:
- STD Screening
- Yearly GYN Exam (not including Pap)
- Brith Control
FREE & Confidential HIV testing will be available from 9am - 12pm then 1pm - 3pm on these dates:
- Dates to be announced in "This Week at Brenau" and at the top of this webpage. Please check back.
- The last test given is @ 11:30 and 2:30 to allow for processing.
The Doctor is on campus every Thursday at 11:45. Patients are seen on a first come first serve basis and the last patient is seen at 12:30.
After Hours Care
In the event of an after hours emergency, please visit the emergency room or call 911. If it is not an emergency please contact an urgent care center.
Learn more about how we can support your spiritual life by visiting the site here.
Because college is a time of transition and growth, both new and returning students will face new challenges and experiences. During college, relationships change and develop, stress can become overwhelming, and students may question their identity. This is where Counseling Services can help. Through individual or group sessions, students can learn new coping skills, get feedback from others, and develop strategies for life. Some examples of the kinds of issues students may discuss with a counselor include: managing relationships, handling family problems, managing stress, balancing work, school and family and much more.