Brenau OT Job Board
Welcome to the Brenau OT Job Board! We welcome current students, alumni, and community members alike to check back frequently for exciting job opportunities! Interested in posting? Contact Summer Redmon at email@example.com today!
New for February 2023
New for January 2023
- Phoebe Health (PDF)
- Soaring Therapy and Learning Center (PDF)
- Kidz Therapy Networks OT (PDF)
- Children’s 1st Rehabilitation Center (PDF)
‘New for December 2022
- Brightstone Transitions (PDF)
- OT for Inpatient in Yuma, Arizona (PDF)
- WT Group (PDF)
- Kidz Korner Pediatric Therapy (PDF)
- Inpatient Rehab in Bakersfield, CA (PDF)
- Active Kidz & Adult Therapy (PDF)
- Center for the Visually Impaired Assistive Technology (PDF)
- Center for the Visually Impaired CVRT (PDF)
- Acute Rehab Hospital in Midland, TX (PDF)
- Tender Ones Therapy Services (PDF)
- Auburn Therapy and Learning Center (PDF)
- Powerback Rehab (PDF)
- Capital City Therapy Group (PDF)
- Building Blocks Pediatrics is currently seeking passionate, enthusiastic, highly qualified Occupational Therapists to join our multidisciplinary team! Full-Time, Part-Time, and Contracted positions available in our East Cobb (Marietta) and Buckhead clinics. This is an amazing opportunity for a therapist seeking a highly collaborative clinic position. One to two years (+) of pediatric experience preferred. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Highly competitive salary based on experience.
- Pay rates for part-time or contractors range from $45 to $65 per hour.
- Generous paid time off (up to 3 weeks) plus paid holidays.
- Excellent group healthcare, vision, and dental benefits.
- Continuing Education reimbursement (up to $500 per year).
- Great work-life balance
- Must be licensed and registered in the state of Georgia
- SISU is in need for an Occupational Therapist at least 3 days per week, potentially 4. SISU pays on a school year salary spread , hours worked during the summer are paid hourly. SISU operates on the Hall County School calendar, allowing for scheduled time off. SISU also offers 2 weeks of PTO on top of the scheduled school holidays. For more information or questions, please contact Executive Director, Ashley Carter, email@example.com.
- For more information on SISU, visit https://www.mysisu.org/
- Piedmont Athens Regional Hospital (PDF)
- Pediatric Therapy Clinic (PDF)
- Prism (PDF)
- Butterfly Pediatric Therapy
- OT for Inpatient Rehab Tucson, AZ (PDF)
- Children in Motion (PDF)
- Fox Health Corp. (PDF)
- Fundamental Communications
- Venture Speech & Occupational Therapy
- Impact Therapy (PDF)
- SOARING Therapy and Learning Center (PDF)
- Therapy Traveler
- OT for Inpatient Rehab in Tucson, AZ (PDF)
- On Target Pediatric Therapy (PDF)
- South Virginia Mental Health Institute (PDF)
- Inpatient Rehab (Albuqueque, New Mexico) (PDF)
- Kid Therapy (PDF)
- Seeking A Special Needs Caregiver With Cerebral Palsy Experience In Atlanta.
Looking for a part time caregiver(s) to care for our young adult, family member (son) with Cerebral Palsy in Atlanta. Ideal match will meet the requirements below. Responsibilities include facilitating daily living skills and job coaching, errands, meal planning and prep. Experience with AAC a plus. Pay is commensurate with experience. Looking for team members who have great taste in music, love sports and have a sense of humor. More details are available when we connect. Position is available as well am/pm. We look forward to hearing from you. Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let’s Communicate, Inc.
- Joy TLC (PDF)
- Northeast Georgia Health System (PDF)
- Atlanta Children’s Therapy Associates Inc (PDF)
- Simply Play (PDF)
- Tender Ones Therapy Services
- Beyond Limits Pediatric Therapy Center (PDF)