Request Accommodations

The Office of Accessibility Services will work with you to create an individualized plan for your accommodations. To get started, follow these steps:

Step 1:

Fill out the intake form.

Step 2:

Complete the Provider Verification form via google forms or PDF, and/or provide one or more of the following documents:

  • Medical / Psychological / IEP / 504 Plan / Counseling/Therapy
  • Professional verification of your specific diagnosis or diagnoses
  • Information regarding your diagnosis’ specific functional impairments that affect you in an academic and/or fieldwork setting
  • Specific recommendations for how your disability can be accommodated in the academic and/or fieldwork setting

Please note: Students MUST register with Office of Accessibility Services for access to accommodations and assistive technologies. The Office Accessibility Services cannot reach out to students who may need such accommodations. It is the responsibility of the student to register.

If you have any of the items above, please send copies of them via email to or fax them to 770-297-5883.

To request housing accommodations, visit this page.