Accommodations and Services 

The Office of Accessibility Services is here for YOU and all of your academic accessibility needs! If you have a documented disability, please connect with us as soon as possible upon enrollment. We are here to advise you and support you in the process of getting the supports you need in place in the university setting.

Once in college, students must self-disclose and provide documentation of disability to the Director/DSP (Disability Service Provider), if accommodations are needed. This may be different than the process you are used to for K-12 education.

Once the student has submitted documentation of disability, the Director will reach out with questions/a meeting request and then an official letter of accommodations will be provided based off of the specific needs of the student. Our office also provides testing accommodations sessions by appointment.

To submit documentation of disability or to speak with the Director regarding your specific needs, please email

If you are in need of housing accommodations, please complete this request form:

Although academic accommodations are only provided to students who have a documented disability, professional tutoring and academic coaching support services are available for ALL currently enrolled students through the Center for Academic Success. Students may email for information on tutoring and academic coaching services.

Please reach out if you have any questions!