Brenau Graduate Students can receive FREE help on typical assignments,
but thesis work often requires extra focus and attention.
Brenau’s Graduate Writing Services offers students the assistance they need to write
effective scholarly thesis and capstone papers.
We offer the following services:
- editing class papers, theses, and dissertations
- providing writing instructions for graduate students who have limited experience and training in scholarly writing
- offering experience in formatting and documentation for APA and MLA styles
- supporting writers for whom English is a second language
- Submit your written work or question via our online submission form or by emailing Katie Mitchell, Writing Center Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a reply to gather information and match you with a Writing Consultant.
- Call the Brenau Business Office at 770) 531-3138 to purchase Graduate Writing Credits.
- After payment is received, you and your consultant will collaborate on a plan to strengthen the academic quality of your paper.
Is there a charge to use this service?
This service is available to Brenau University graduate students at the cost of $23.00/hour. Contact a Student Accounts Representative in the Brenau Business Office at 770)531-3138 to purchase graduate writing credit.
Who are your writing consultants?
Professional, trained tutors with graduate degrees and extensive writing experience.
I just need help with APA format and documentation. Can you help me with this?
Absolutely. We’ll help you incorporate your discipline’s specific stylistic requirements correctly into your writing.
I don’t have time to meet with a consultant in person. Can I still get help?
Of course. GWS consultants can meet with you face-to-face or discuss your work over the phone, via email, or even on Skype. We always make a special effort to accommodate the busy schedules of adult learners.
What do I need to do to get started?
Submit your assignment using our online submission form. Our consultant will review your paper and provide options to address your writing needs.