Brenau’s Graduate Writing Services offers students the assistance they need to write effective scholarly papers at the graduate level.
We offer the following services:
- editing class papers, theses, and dissertations
- providing writing instructions for graduate students who have limited experience and training in scholarly writing
- offering experience in formatting and documentation for APA and MLA styles
- supporting writers for whom English is a second language
- Submit your written work or question via our online submission form or by emailing Katie Mitchell, Writing Center Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a reply to gather information and match you with a Writing Consultant.
- Call the Brenau Business Office at 770) 531-3138 to purchase Graduate Writing Credits.
- After payment is received, you and your consultant will collaborate on a plan to strengthen the academic quality of your paper.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there a charge to use this service?
This service is available to Brenau University graduate students at the cost of $23.00/hour. Contact a Student Accounts Representative in the Brenau Business Ofice at 770)531-3138 to purchase graduate writing credit.
Who are your writing consultants?
Professional, trained tutors with graduate degrees and extensive writing experience.
I just need help with APA format and documentation. Can you help me with this?
Absolutely. We’ll help you incorporate your discipline’s specific stylistic requirements correctly into your writing.
I don’t have time to meet with a consultant in person. Can I still get help?
Of course. GWS consultants can meet with you face-to-face or discuss your work over the phone, via email, or even on Skype. We always make a special effort to accommodate the busy schedules of adult learners.
What do I need to do to get started?
Submit your assignment using our online submission form. Our consultant will review your paper and provide options to address your writing needs.